Villa Ravello Grecamore is a spacious villa located in the historic town of Ravello, in the heart of the Amalfi Coast. The villa has been family owned for over 50 years and is available for rental on a self-catering basis throughout the year providing and home-from-home to enjoy Ravello and the other jewels of the ‘Costiera Amalfitana‘
Set over 3 floors there is room to accommodate 8-10 guests comfortably. The accommodation includes a spacious main lounge, modern kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, rest area with daybed, balconies, terraces and gardens all with stunning views of the coastline and the Bay of Salerno. The main living level has a large terrace, with access from both the lounge and kitcen, is perfect for al’fresco meals. Included for guest use is free parking in our secure garage and free Wi-Fi Internet
More photos can be found on the Photos page.
- 5 bedrooms (3 x double bed; 1 x twin singles; 1 x single; all with sea views
- Large comfortable main lounge/dining area with fireplace, sea views and access to main terrace
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with access to main terrace
- 3 bathrooms (2 with showers)
- Separate laundry room with automatic washing machine (drying place outside), ironing board and iron
- Further large terraces and rustic gardens with sea views
- Towels and bed linen included for number of guests
- All utilities included (electric/water/gas)
- Parking (free) in our secure garage for 1 medium sized car or small van
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access for guest use
Some options available
- Home cook service – for meals cooked in the home based on typical local recipes and ingredients
- Transport service for journeys to/from airports and local attractions
- Babysitter service for assistance with looking after younger guests.
Enquiries and Bookings
To make an enquiry or booking request visit our Rates/Availability pages where you can view live availability and make an enquiry on available dates. Alternatively contact us using the the contacts page.